Monday, December 3, 2012

My deconversion


    At sixteeen, I deconverted. I only wanted to know were there God. I never thought about any future state whatsoever. At ten, I became aware of some biblical contradictions and evolution. Then at sixteen I read Nathaniel Branden's existence exist, discernng no need for God.
    I was inscensed about Hell- and rightly so! I knew that no moral being would even consider Hell.
    I just had to read all I  could about what was wrong with arguments for God. I felt somewhat taken aback that I just had an emotional need for that,because maybe Iwas wrong! I came across arguments that I thought might be wrong but couldn't discern why, but with time I found out why
               I deconverted with my volition!
     Seven years ago, I started posting and started threads at various sites as an anti-thei Some- including atheists- objected to my style.Oh, I had to learn to use spell check and to space. Some liked my style-ornate at times.Why, some agreed with me, and  others disagreed. So, style was irrelevant!
      Then a little later came my blogging. Now I have more than 120 blogs where I compose my own articles and comments and reblog others".
       Now, ti's up to my readers to comment here and at any of my  others.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment